03 September 2008

LIKE THE ONE IN T2.

So as of now here is my premiere schedule.

Sunday 9/7, 10pm, Entourage (HBO)
Tuesday 9/9, 9pm, Fringe (Fox)
Tuesday 9/16, 8pm, House (Fox)
Thursday 9/18, 9pm, Supernatural (CW); 10pm, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
Monday 9/22, 9pm, Heroes (NBC) [3 hours!??!!! What, WHAT!]
Wednesday 10/1, 8pm, Pushing Dasies (ABC); 9pm, Private Practice (ABC)

I haven't decided if I'm going to watch The Office, 30 Rock, ER, or Grey's.
Apparently Thursday nights are the best nights for TV. That used to be Friday night, right? What happened to TGIF? Now all that's on on Fridays is Ghost Whisperer, WWE Smackdown, Don't Forget The Lyrics, Wife Swap, Supernanny, The Ex List, 20/20, Deal or No Deal, Life, etc. None of which sound appealing. Ugh. And I didn't even know any of that until I looked it up. It just makes me long for days when I didn't hate a majority of television.

That Wednesday schedule is a toss up. I didn't watch season 1 of either show, but apparently I have until next month to worry about it. That's enough time to watch two seasons of television. I'm lazy enough to accomplish it. Faaaanntastic. I'm thinking of a reel time Supernatural recap on here, but that will prove difficult sans laptop I think. iTunes season pass? Possibly. I think I have Mama Kash talked into DVR, so that will help too. I need DVR anyway. I never remember what day it is, so always forget to watch shit. Except House. And 24. But I don't have to worry about that until January.

The thing that has me sold on Private Practice is the cast. I just watched the Grey's episode where they introduce Addison into the Oceanside Clinic or whatever it is and I really liked them. Plus, think about it: Taye Diggs, PIZ!!! (SHIRTLESS!!!), Kate Walsh. I don't know why I like Walsh so much. Maybe it's because she studied at the Piven Theatre Workshop. Or maybe it's because she's the only female character on Grey's (besides Bailey) that doesn't make me want to impale someone after throwing an orphaned puppy I just saved from the Humane Society into traffic whilst depriving a blind person of their other senses.

Supernatural Season Three is out - yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Is Pushing Daisies? I know Private Practice is. And House Season Four.
And I need to hop onto the DVDs of It's Always Sunny. Since seasons 1 & 2 on iTunes just isn't what I thought it would be. For shame.

No comments: