16 August 2008

SIDECARS ARE FOR BITCHES.

I hate this new work schedule.
Until they find someone else to round out the Sushi Duo into a Trio, Daphne and I have to trade off working doubles. And it sucks. So this week I work lunch Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10-2/3, then I come back in at 6 and work until about 9. And on the days that I don't work lunch I get in at 4 and work until 10/11. Ugh. Blowsh.

I cut my finger today and didn't realize it and then I got some pickled ginger juice in there.
That hurt like a BITCH.

Veronica Mars Seasons 1-3 on sale for $18.99 at Target! Get it people!!!
The Target I went to today only had Season 3, and I bought Season 1 on Tuesday, so as much as it pains me, I have Seasons 1 and 3 but not 2. Struggles. Maybe I'll buy it on my break tomorrow, since I have to work all gorram day and they won't be open when I get to leave. Sidenote: I wish I was Kristen Bell.

List of Today - Show's I'm Excited for This Season (In Alphabetical Order):
1. 24(!!! The Jack Bauer Power Hour RETURNS! And with a movie predecessor no less!!!)
2. Heroes: Villians (I'm glad those responsible for last season have been dealt with in a manner suitable to most Communist torture regiments)
3. House, M.D. (duh.)
4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (let's chop cats, bitches.)
5. Supernatural (BRING DEAN BACK KRIPKE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.)

I haven't decided if I'm going to watch Grey's or Private Practice (Another sidenote: Kate Walsh would be an acceptable substitute if I can't be Kristen Bell). And what happened to Entourage? Shouldn't that be on, three weeks ago? And I love The Office, but I can't remember the last time I watched it live, so I can't imagine that will change either. So that's my five. And with that, off to bed.

No comments: