25 August 2008

THAT'S A SUBURB - THEY PROBABLY FIGURED THAT OUT.

So, happy birthday to me (last Friday) - what a way to celebrate at the theatre with The House Bunny, Death Race, and a slew of other cinematic gems opening.

Ew.

As far as going out nights goes, it was okay, but as far as birthday celebrations go, it was definitely subpar. I don't blame anyone in particular as I had no set plans of my own, so whatever.

After reading the review for Hamlet 2 on Pajiba I REALLY want to see it. Maybe someone will go with me tonight, that is, if anyone is home/in town/not working. It's kind of sad that all of my friends, except for maybe a handful are back at/in school. No one is here!! I'm kind of brain dead currently, leading to the less than coherent/regimented posting. Hopefully I'll be better when they hire someone else at work and I don't have to work 55 hours a week. Ew.

Wow. I really went overboard on the s/l/a/s/h/e/s/...

No comments: